DroidCam turns your Android device into a webcam. Use it with common chat & conference programs, and with live streaming & broadcast programs like OBS. You can also use DroidCam as an IP webcam virtually on all networks using an Internet Browser.
The app works with a PC Client component that installs the webcam drivers, and connects the computer with the Android device. Windows and Linux clients are available. Visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
- Chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
- Completely free with no usage limits or watermarks.
- Connect over WiFi or USB cable*.
- Use other (non camera) apps with DroidCam in the background, or turn the screen off to save battery.
- IP web camera MJPEG access (access camera via a browser or from another phone/tablet/etc).
- Simple and efficient.
If you like the app, consider getting the Pro version, DroidCamX, which has:
- No Ads.
- High-res video support (up to 720p in HD Mode).
- 'FPS Boost' option to get higher frame-rates.
- Pro features on the Windows client including video mirror, flip, rotate, contrast, brightness and other controls.
A bargain compared to actual webcams sold in store!
* USB connection may require additional setup